313 turnstiles offer double mechanisms installed on a single body. PL turnstiles accept and work with a wide variety of proximity, magnetic or biometric readers. 313 series turnstile, which can be used internally and externally, is constructed with stainless steel. It’s also available painted with electrostatic powder paint in a color of your choice.
Popular demand, LTT 313 turnstiles offer double mechanisms installed on a single body. PL turnstiles accept and work with a wide variety of proximity, magnetic or biometric readers. LTT 313 series turnstile, which can be used internally and externally, is constructed with stainless steel. It’s also available painted with electrostatic powder paint in a color of your choice. The greatest advantage of the mechanism is its monoblack welded construction. In some turnstile brands, the mechanism is attached to the turnstile body by bolts and screws. In contrast, the head mechanism of PL turnstiles are manufactured as a single integrated block welded to the body. Thanks to such robust construction, there is no slacking or deformation in the turnstile mechanism over time. A PL turnstile can be used both unidirectional and bidirectional thanks to its electro mechanic design. Selection of direction can be configured easily by the client’s authorized security personnel. Access right can be denied or granted remotely. All mechanical hardware and electromechanical control systems are manufactured at PL’s own production plants.
PL turnstiles are designed to excel in both internal and external environments. However, for applications in very humid or dusty settings, custom-designed turnstiles with optional features are available if the appropriate specifications are provided at the time of the order. PL turnstiles are ideal for both unidirectional and bidirectional passages which can be free or access- controlled. Even though access in both directions can be controlled by a card-reader, the authorized security personnel of the client can override that setting for card-free access during certain times of the day. PL turnstiles allow free exit out of the site or the building in case of a power failure, a feature mandated by law. If the customer wants the turnstiles remain locked during such an emergency, such functionality can be provided as an option, contingent upon the written request of the client. However, once set at the factory, the system then cannot be switched back to the emergency-exit state by the client and it remains locked during all subsequent power failures. The rotational direction of the turnstile arms during entries and exits alike is regulated by internal sensors. The smooth centring of the turnstile arm after a pass-through is accomplished by a spring mechanism and hydraulic shock absorbers. For emergency situations like fire or earthquake that necessitate rapid evacuation, PL turnstiles come with optional drop-off turnstile arm option which is actuated by a signal received from the earthquake detection system. That ensures quick and safe exit from the building or the site. In a similar manner, the arm can drop off to the side with one push of a button during protocol events to allow unimpeded access for VIPs and special guests. The head is aluminium cast. The arms are made of polished aluminium. During passages, the clothing of the users naturally brush off against the turnstile arms. If the arms are made up of matte-finish metal, as people access in and out and brush off against the turnstile, only a part of the metal finish starts to shine and that presents a rather worn-out cheap look. PL turnstile arms always look top-of-the-line due to their bright polished- aluminium construction.
- Operation: Adjustable manual passage to either direction.
- Frame: Single-legged, AISI 304 quality stainless steel. Optional: AISI 316 quality.
- Core and Arms: CNC-machined, aluminum cast core and polished. Ø 40×2.5 mm aluminum arms Optional: Stainless steel arms.
- Functions: Passage information (NC: Normally close or NO: Normally open). Passage time. Memory mode. Audio warning. Adjustable passage direction.
- Mechanism: AISI 304 quality stainless steel. Fail-Safe (arms drop during power failure) Optional: Fail Lock.
- Emergency Mode: The arms fall down with the signal received from fire detection system. Optional: Drop arm.
- Indicator: Direction LEDS for both directions. Optional: Upper lid.
- Operating Voltage: 100-230 VAC. 47-60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 7.6W during passage, 8.2W during standby.
- Operating Temperature: -10° / +70° Optional: With heater -40°.
- Passage Speed: ~50 persons / minute.
- Passage Width: 45-60 cm.
- Weight: ~34 kg.
- Security Level: Deterrent.
- Areas of Use: Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Accessories: Outdoor cover. Unauthorized passage notification system. Button control unit. Remote control unit. Stainless steel bottom plate. Plexiglass reader assembly kit. Reader assembly apparatus. Meter. RS232 communication unit